MasterTop 518 A binder for fast setting site mixed cementitious screed mortar – for fast track installation of cementitious screeds
How does MasterTop 518 work?
MasterTop 518 is a pre-bagged cementitious binder for site mixed screeds; the product is intended to be mixed with approved aggregates. MasterTop 518 is specially formulated to:
- Improve workability of the mixed screed.
- Maximise compaction of the laid screed.
- Reduce shrinkage in the drying screed.
- Ensure a rapid drying time of the screed
- Provide a site mixed product of consistent performance.
What is MasterTop 518 used for?
MasterTop 518 ideal as a solution in the following areas:
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For areas which are exposed to permanent wetness.
- For fast track bonded screeds and screeds installed on an isolating or insulating layer.
- Suitable for heated screeds.
- As repair mortar for concrete floors and cementitious screeds.
- For layer thicknesses from 10 to 80 mm for continual layer of application.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 518?
MasterTop 518 offers the following advantages:
- Can be tiled after approximately 3 days, already walkable after approx. 1 day.
- On-site mixing of sand required.
- Different mixing ratios possible.
- Long working time, can be worked with and smoothed for almost 1 hour despite of short curing time.
- Suitable for application by pump, even at higher temperatures.
- Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C, therefore suitable for balconies, terraces, garages, industrial floor coverings cleaned with superheated steam.
- Insensitive to moisture, therefore suitable for areas exposed to permanent wetness.