MasterTop TC 941 - The innovative topcoat with exceptional cleanability and scratch resistance for hard wearing solutions
How does it work?
MasterTop TC 941 is a pigmented, non solvented, two component topcoat producing a light stable, tough and durable
surface with a lightly structured gloss finish that has exceptional scratch and wear resistance.
What is it used for?
MasterTop TC 941 MasterTop TC941 is designed for use
as a light stable wear resistant finish for rigid and semi-rigid
MasterTop body coats, such as MasterTop BC 372 and BC
375N. Refer to individual system data sheets MasterTop
1912 and MasterTop 1913.
What are the benefits?
• The next generation polyurethane technology
• Glossy finish
• Structured finish improves slip resistance
• NMP, APEO, VOC, glycol- and solvent free
• Very low emissions (according to AgBB scheme)
• Abrasion resistant
• Exceptional cleanability allows easy maintenance
• Improves scratch and wear resistance
• High hiding power even at low consumption
• UV- stable
• Easy to clean: low maintenance costs
• High durability
• Durable aesthetics