Research & Development – We Focus on Innovations.
Master Builders Solutions by MBCC Group is one of the world's most innovative brands. Innovations are the basis for future profitable growth and are part of our DNA.
More than 200 experts focusing on construction chemicals are combining global MBCC Group and Master Builders Solutions technologies with in-depth knowledge of local market needs to develop solutions for our customers’ specific construction challenges.
We create innovative products and solutions, which offer benefits across the complete life cycle of buildings and other constructions:
Lower overall costs
Lower consumption of natural resources
Higher energy efficiency
Improved health protection & safety
Extended service life
Lower life cycle costs
Higher performance and functionality
Higher safety and comfort
The global R&D center for construction chemicals is located in Trostberg, Germany. This site has a tradition in chemistry of more than 100 years and is the place where the first concrete superplasticizer – Melment – was successfully developed.
The main R&D focus in Trostberg is on polymer-inorganic material interactions, where this can be for cementitious powder products, concrete admixtures, cement additives, or related segments.
Regional R&D Centers:
- Beachwood, Ohio (USA) – Admixtures, Additives, Dispersions, and Cementitious Materials
- Shakopee, Minnesota (USA) – Resins
- Augsburg (Germany) – Cementitious Materialsand Dispersions
- Treviso (Italy) – Admixtures and Additives
- Oldenburg (Germany) - Performance Flooring and Waterproofing
Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific
- Dubai (UAE) – Admixtures, Cementitious Materials, Resins
- Shanghai (China) - Admixtures, Cementitious Materials
- Chigasaki (Japan) – Admixtures