Hot Spray Applied Waterproofing Solution for all Roofs
Hot spray systems are watertight, have excellent crack-bridging properties, are wear-resistant and have a lightweight, which makes them ideal for roof waterproofing applications.
Hot spray systems in the MasterSeal Roof range can be applied to all kinds of buildings and are suitable for all:
- Slopes: can be applied on vertical, horizontal and sloped surfaces
- Shapes: guarantee perfect forming in shaped surfaces from flat to round roofs including the most unconventional shapes and green roofs
- Weather conditions: resist a wide range of temperatures and environmental effects such as pollution and acid rain without special heavy-duty protection
- Uses: resist all kinds of traffic and loads typical of the roof deck of a car park
- Substrates: can be installed on most substrates including old concrete, build-up felt asphalt and timber substrates in both new and refurbishment projects
- Details: allow easy detailing, creating the membrane around the details quickly without any seams, prefabricated moulded parts, mechanical fixing or additional flashings.
Key benefits at a glance
Select the correct system for your roof
|||MasterSeal Roof 2103||MasterSeal Roof 2111||MasterSeal Roof 2689|
|Standards and certifications|