MasterEase – A groundbreaking admixture for high performance concrete
MasterEase, a superplasticizer for low-viscosity concrete, improves the rheological properties of high-performance concrete, significantly facilitating its pumping, placing and finishing. It further allows concrete mix design optimizations for higher performance concrete and concrete mixes with a reduced CO2 footprint.
The benefits of MasterEase for the Construction Industry
- The superplasticizer for low-viscosity concrete significantly improves concrete rheology during the entire processing time.
- With this technology, plastic viscosity can be reduced by up to 30%, which substantially reduces the pumping pressure required to pump the concrete on the construction site.
- MasterEase significantly facilitates the process of placing, pumping, troweling and finishing concrete.
- MasterEase enables concrete mixes with a reduced CO2 footprint which are otherwise often difficult to process.
- The use of MasterEase concrete saves time and costs in every construction project.
A flexible superplasticizer for challenging projects and conditions
MasterEase can be used with other products from the Master Builders Solutions portfolio to provide optimized solutions for challenging projects in the construction industry.
It can be combined with MasterSure technology to maintain workability and excellent rheology of the concrete even under challenging conditions over exceptionally long periods of time.
The new technology is particularly suitable for concrete mixes which are optimized for advanced engineering properties and sustainability: The Green Sense Concrete concept from Master Builders Solutions. High strength concrete with low water/cement rations, as well as mixes with higher levels of secondary cementitious materials, reduce the CO2 footprint and are easier to produce and place.
MasterEase 3820: Technical Data Sheet
MasterEase 3925: Technical Data Sheet
MasterEase 5100: Technical Data Sheet
MasterEase 5200: Technical Data Sheet