MasterFlow 9650 – high strength grout for offshore foundations
How does MasterFlow 9650 work?
MasterFlow 9650 is a shrinkage compensated grout which when mixed with water, produces a homogeneous, flowable and pumpable grout. Latest best binder packing models and applied cementitious nanotechnology produces a grout with superior technical performance, and exceptional rheological properties.
What is MasterFlow 9650 used for?
MasterFlow 9650 is the first ever blended grout that comes with a Type Approval Certificate for load carrying rock socket grouted connections. Furthermore, the material is suited for load carrying cylindrical grouted connections like monopiles using bolted connections.
- For large scale, pump applications in offshore construction of wind turbine foundations or oil and gas installations
- Grouting under very harsh conditions, e.g. at temperatures as low as 0°C.
- Where rapid strength development is required, and shortest weather windows are key for a safe but cost optimized installation
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 9650?
MasterFlow 9650 offers the following benefits:
- Available as silo material.
- Can be applied in the shortest weather windows.
- Excellent strength gain.
- Compressive strength class C60/75, even at cold temperatures.
- For applications in a wide temperature range – from 0 to 30°C.
- Excellent flow and pumping properties reduce installation times and costs.
- Very fast grout installation: can be installed at ≥ 50 m³/h.
- Pumpable through 2” grout lines.