MasterFlow 9800 - A high strength, bulk supplied grout for grouting offshore wind turbine operations
How does MasterFlow 9800 work?
MasterFlow 9800 is a shrinkage compensated, cement based grout which when mixed with water, produces a homogeneous, flowable and easy pumpable grout with exceptional mechanical and physical properties. Latest best binder packing models and applied cementitious nanotechnology produces a grout with superior technical performance and exceptional rheological properties.
What is MasterFlow 9800 used for?
MasterFlow 9800 has been especially formulated for large scale, pump applications including:
- Grouting of grouted connections in offshore installations, e.g. foundations of wind turbines or oil and gas installations.
- Typical applications are pile-sleeve and stab-in-pile grouted connections, clamp repair, leg filling etc…
- Grouting under very harsh conditions, e.g. offshore applications or below water grouting, at temperatures as low as 2°C.
- All void filling from 30mm to 600mm thickness where high strength is important.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 9800?
MasterFlow 9800 offers the following benefits:
- Available as silo material.
- Can be installed with a continuous mixing and pumping process. Typical output rates of ≥ 20 m³/hour per mixing unit.
- C90/105 concrete strength class according EN206
- Quick return to service and removal of temporary grippers due to high early strength build-up, even at low temperatures.
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure consistent physical performance inside the grouted connection.
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- No wash-out during below water grouting.
- Pumpable over long distances and large heights.