MasterRoc SA 160
A set accelerating admixture for sprayed concrete
How does MasterRoc SA 160 work?
MasterRoc SA 160 is a high performance alkali-free set accelerator for sprayed concrete. It is a liquid admixture whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
What is MasterRoc SA 160 used for?
MasterRoc SA 160 is suitable for all applications, where exceptionally high early strength, good final strength and extremely thick layers are required. MasterRoc SA 160 provides temporary and permanent rock support in tunnels; rock support in mining and slope stabilisation. MasterRoc SA 160 is excellent in poor ground conditions and is also suitable for acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as used in TBM tunnel linings, cement ground injection and foam concrete backfill operations.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 160?
MasterRoc SA 160 is ideally suited for wet mix sprayed concrete for rock support, because:
- The quick setting property allows: Rapid work progress and the ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence.
- The unique product formulation provides extremely fast setting coupled witch continual early-age strength development. Good long-term strength and durability are also achieved.
- MasterRoc SA 160 is a liquid product and thus provides easy handling as well as facilitating accurate addition to the concrete.
- Very low dust production and therefore a good working environment.
- Since the product is non-aggressive it provides improved working safety, reduced environmental impact and lower handling costs.