Hydroswelling rings and plugs for formwork tie holes
How does MasterSeal 925 work?
MasterSeal 925 are hydroswelling rings and plugs, ready for installation, to waterproof formwork tie holes. The products are based on a special polymer technology that acts by swelling on exposure to water, to form a seal and render the tie holes watertight.
What is MasterSeal 925 used for?
MasterSeal 925 hydroswelling rings and plugs are suitable for waterproof formwork tie holes. Application areas include:
Water retaining structures:
- Water tanks
- Water Treatment Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Swimming pools
- Bund Walls
Water excluding structures:
- Underground car parks
- Tunnels & Subways
- Retaining walls
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 925?
MasterSeal 925 offers the following benefits:
- Fast and easy to install
- Swells in contact with water by up to 200% - providing excellent sealing capabilities.
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents, fuels and oils.
- Controlled swelling – minimise the risk of damage to concrete.
- Outstanding chemical resistance.
- Reversible swelling process.
- Resistant to micro-organisms formation.