MasterSeal Roof 2689
A highly elastic, non-solvented, mechanically, chemically and highly wear resistant, spray applied polyurea coating for use in waterproofing applications
Where to use MasterSeal Roof 2689?
MasterSeal Roof 2689 is used where a degree of chemical resistance is required in a variety of waterproofing applications. These include flat roofs, balconies, terraces, podium decks, reservoirs, secondary containment & water structures.
What makes use MasterSeal Roof 2689 different?
• Can be applied to a wide range of substrates with MasterTop P 622 Primer
• Application to vertical surfaces without runs
• Easy application to complicated details
• Fast installation
• Monolithic – no welds or seams
• No welding, no torches, no hot works
• High water vapour permeability – low risk of blistering
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Excellent crack bridging properties
• Resistant to standing water
• Thermoset – does not soften at high temperatures and remains elastic at low temperatures; Tg approx. – 45°C