MasterSet R 513
Set retarding admixture for masonry mortar
How does MasterSet R 513 work?
MasterSet R 513 is a ready-to-use powder set controlling agent, designed for use in conjunction with MasterAir 760.
What is MasterSet R 513 used for?
MasterSet R 513 is used in Dry Silo Mortar (DSM) to improve cohesiveness and workability retention, in both bricklaying and rendering applications.
MasterSet R 513 aids resistance of mortar to frost attack in both wet and hardened state; also increases long-term durability of both cement/sand and cement/lime/sand mortar.
What are the benefits of MasterSet R 513?
MasterSet R 513 offers the following benefits for mortar:
- Controls setting time.
- Increases open time of mortar.
- Reduces bleed and segregation in the mix.
- Improves cohesiveness and bond strength.
- Improves frost resistance.
- Improves finish after pointing.