MasterEase 3559 - Low viscosity concrete concept
How does MasterEase 3559 work?
MasterEase 3559 is a superplasticiser, high-range water reducer designed to impart exceptional rheological properties to fresh concrete. It improves considerably the placing and finishing of concretes and enhances the ease of concrete pumping for all construction activities. MasterEase 3559 is based on innovative polymer chemistry and it is patented by MBCC Group.
What are the features and benefits of MasterEase 3559?
MasterEase 3559 is recommended for the production of self-compacting concrete requiring low viscosity, long workability retention and high compressive strength.
- Precast and site mix concretes
- Superior concrete pumping
- Reduction of concrete waste
- Ease of compacting and finishing concrete
- High performance and ultra-high-strength concrete
- Concrete for low environmental impact and high in mineral additions
- Architectural concrete
- Concrete complying with EN 206-1/CN
What are the properties of MasterEase 3559?
MasterEase 3559 delivers many advantages both in the fresh concrete on hardened concrete. A fresh state, optimizing the rheology: Decreasing in the viscosity of concretes at constant W/C.