MasterFinish RL 211 - High quality water based surface consolidation and form release agent
How does MasterFinish RL 211 work?
MasterFinish RL 211 is a ready-to-use, water based, non-toxic surface consolidation agent with excellent form release properties. It has been specially formulated to reduce or eliminate surface imperfections in precast, prestressed and poured-in-place concrete, and to give easy and complete release of concrete when applied to most types of forms or form liners.
- Application to all types of formwork including wood, metal, polyester or plywood where a good surface finish and opitimum release are required.
- MasterFinish RL 211 is not recommended for use on rubber lined forms and where rapid deshuttering of forms (e.g. block making) is practised.
What are the features and benefits of MasterFinish RL 211
- Unique product to imrpove concrete off-form finish and ensure optimum release of formwork
- Improved concrete surface by reducing or eliminating surface voids and defects
- Minimises repair cost associated with patching or polishing to remove surface defects
- Improved surface quality often leads to better prices for finished product
- Non-staining, suitable even for concrete containing off-white cement
- Promotes easy and efficient stripping of forms
- Reduces the need for and cost of frequently cleaning forms by reducing the concrete residues
- Easy and inexpensive to apply by spray
- Milky appearance means increased coverage by reducing overlapping applications
- Better and safer working environment
- Non-toxic, being made from "skin friendly" ester oils.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors
- Provides a water repellent, rainproof, rust-inhibiting film to the formwork