MasterKure 100WB - Wax emulsion curing compound
How does MasterKure 100WB work?
MasterKure 100WB (clear or white) is a water based wax emulsion compound for curing fresh moist plain concrete. it forms a flexible film which prevents concrete drying out during the critical early stages of hybration thus ensuing satisfactory curing of the concrete. MasterKure 100 WB meets the requirements of AS 3799-1998, "Specification for Liquid Membrane-Forming Curing Compounds for Concrete" when applied at the recommended application rate.
- all types of external paving
- applications where damp curing is impracticable
- concrete road pavements to prevent base course bonding to top course
- use as a bond breaker in lift slab construction
What are the benefits of MasterKure 100WB?
- Efficient curing of concrete, assists the development of strength, abrasion resistance and durability and reduces the likelihood of cracking or dusting at the surface.
- Easy to use, quick means of curing which requires no further attention, eliminates the problems of messy water curing
- Safe to use, MasterKure 100WB is non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-staining, less hazzardous than some other method of curing