MasterRoc MP 367 Foam - Highly reactive, two component polyurea silicate injection foam
How does MasterRoc MP 367 Foam work?
MasterRoc MP 367 Foam is a two component, solvent-free polyurea silicate foam specially designed for rapid cavity filling and ground consolidation.
What are the fields of application?
- Void and cavity filling, also to avoid water or gas accumulation
- Consolidation of fractured rock in underground structures
- Consolidation of rock in coal mines
What are the features and benefits of MasterRoc MP 367 Foam?
- Very fast reacting material
- Stable and workable foam structure
- Does not expand its volume on contact with water
- Shows good adhesion to wet and low fraction substrates
- Fire resistant (According to DIN4102-B2)