MasterTop 1240 – Epoxy resin based floor topping for medium to heavy duty traffic
How does MasterTop 1240 work?
MasterTop 1240 is a coloured industrial flooring mortar screed based on an advanced solvent-free epoxy resin system and selected graded aggregates. The mixed mortar is screedable and can be laid to provide a joint-less topping. Where the situation demands, the aggregate content can be reduced to yield a semi self-smoothing and self-sealing mortar.
MasterTop 1240 is recommended for industrial floors, where excellent mechanical properties and chemical resistance are essential. It is ideal for:
- Manufacturing and storage areas.
- Areas subject to traffic and loading.
- Wet process areas.
- Re-profiling worn and damaged floors.
- Textile production – bleaching and dying – areas.
- Metal processing and engineering plants
What makes MasterTop 1240 a unique solution?
MasterTop 1240 meets the needs of customers who need a thick slip resistant and heavy duty floor screed.
How can you benefit from MasterTop 1240?
The mixed mortar can easily be laid by trowel to a joint less, abrasion and chemical resistant topping. Where situation demands, the aggregate content can be reduced to yield a self-sealing mortar.
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals, abrasion and impact- suitable for industrial environments
- Slip resistant – safe in wet areas
- Pre proportioned, consistent – no site variations.
- Aesthetic - Wide colour range