MasterProtect 1812 - Pitch extended epoxy coating to protect marine and waste water handling structures
How does MasterProtect 1812 work?
MasterProtect 1812 is a two components, solvent free, pitch extended epoxy resin system to provide a high build coating that protects concrete and metal substrates from a wide range of aggressive chemicals.
Recommended uses of MasterProtect 1812
- Sewage treatment tanks & pipelines
- Effluent treatment tanks, drains, pipes
- Splash zone of off -shore structures.
- Structures exposed to sulphate attack
- Below ground protection to concrete & metal structures
MasterProtect 1812 is not recommended for surfaces in contact with potable water and food stuffs
What makes MasterProtect 1812 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 1812 meets the needs of the customer for an economical and chemical resistant coating especially for sewage treatment industry.
How can you benefit from MasterProtect 1812?
- Resists abrasion - suitable for contact with grit containing streams
- Suitable for both industrial and marine environments - Resistant to a broad spectrum of chemicals.
- High film build – durable.
- Adheres to damp surfaces – suitable for marine environments
- Easy application – brush, roller or spray