MasterEmaco SBR 2 - High dispersion SBR Latex ensuring higher mixing efficiency with water reduction for site batched mortars & waterproofing / bonding slurry / screed
How does MasterEmaco SBR 2 Work ?
MasterEmaco SBR 2 is a milky-white, Styrene-Butadiene co-polymer latex liquid, produced from styrene and butadiene by high pressure emulsion polymerization with high dispersive properties. When used with cement, concrete and plaster, it reduces the mixing time through high dispersion of the polymer and improves waterproofing, new to old concrete/plaster bonding and strength characteristics and reduces shrinkage and cracking of the mix.
- Concrete repair: Spalled concrete, repairing floors, beams and pre-cast slabs, chajjas etc.
- Bond Coat: For bonding new concrete to old concrete, plaster, stone/brick masonry.
- Plaster repair: For repairing plaster or making water proof plaster which is better than normal plaster.
- Floor screeds and toppings: Abrasion resistant and non-dusting floors.
- Waterproofing: Basements side walls and rafts, lift pits, inspection pits, sunken/overhead water tank, sunken portions of bathrooms and toilets, balconies, chajjas, exposed roofs before finished screed.
- Other typical applications: Bedding tiles, fixing or re-fixing slip bricks.
What are the features and Benefits of MasterEmaco SBR 2 ?
- Multiple applications: Robust product that is economical, easy to handle and store.
- Easy to Mix: Faster mixing to enhance worker efficiency.
- Shrinkage/crack control: High flexural / tensile strength to control cracking.
- Mortar modifier- Improved flexibility, no bleeding, lower water cement ratio and high resistance to water penetration.
- Improves physical/mechanical properties – higher abrasion resistance, good adhesion to building materials similar thermal characteristics to concrete.
- Corrosion control: Prevents corrosion of embedded steel.
- High Dispersion technology: Allows for better workability at slightly reduced water
Please don't forget to fill in your contact details if you wish to receive our latest information via mail .
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.