MasterInject 1315 - Low viscosity epoxy resin with long potlife for crack injection
How does MasterInject 1315 work?
MasterInject 1315 is a low viscosity epoxy resin based crack injection resin system long mixed potlife designed for sealing cracks in concrete and restoring its structural integrity
- Stabilised cracks in structural members
- Sealing of cracks from 0.1mm to 10mm
- Unfilled voids behind tiles or stone facades
- Bonding of steel plates to concrete
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Grouting dowels.
What makes MasterInject 1315 a unique solution?
MasterInject 1315 is a low viscosity, high strength epoxy grout which enables filling of very fine cracks.
What are the features and benefits of MasterInject 1315?
- Solvent free - Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging - No job site errors
- Low viscosity - Easy to inject into fine cracks
- High bond strength to concrete - Can restore the structural integrity of the concrete
- Cures hard at low temperatures - Wide application range
- High heat deflection temperature – Suitable for high ambient temperature environments
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.