MasterPolyheed 8760 - Retarding superplasticiser based on PCE for Ready-Mix Concrete
How does MasterPolyheed 8760 work?
MasterPolyheed 8760 is an economical admixture based on modified polycarboxylic ether. The product has been primarily developed for applications in ready mix and site-batched concrete. MasterPolyheed 8760 is specially designed to allow considerable reduction of mixing water while maintaining control on extend of set retardation.
MasterPolyheed 8760 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- Ready mixed concrete
- Long-distance transporting
- Pumped concrete
- High workability without segregation or bleeding
- High performance concrete for durability
- Congested/complex reinforced sections
- Mixes requiring >20% water reductions
What makes MasterPolyheed 8760 a unique solution?
MasterPolyheed 8760 helps to produce longer workability retention with improved rheology of concrete. Its improve properties of concrete when manufcaturing sand is used instead of natural sand. It is mainly for Ready Mix concrete for < M-50 grade.
What are the features and benefits of MasterPolyheed 8760?
- Good dispersion even in mixes with high fines
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.