MasterRheobuild 1124 - High-range, retarding superplasticiser for high performance concrete mixes
How does MasterRheobuild 1124 work?
MasterRheobuild 1124 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to allow considerable reduction of mixing water while maintaining control on extend of set retardation.
MasterRheobuild 1124 is preferred admixture for triple blend binder system based high performance concrete (HPC) mixes or mixes containing micro silica or metakaolin. MasterRheobuild 1124 is chloride free.
- Concrete containing Silica fume/ Metakaolin
- Ready mixed concrete
- Congested/complex reinforced sections
- Pre-cast concrete production
- Long-distance transporting
- Pumped concrete
- Low water/binder ratio mixes
- Mixes requiring >20% water reductions
What makes MasterRheobuild 1124 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 1124 helps to produce high performance concrete with longer workability retention , mainly for Ready Mix concrete.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 1124?
- Good dispersion even in mixes with high fines
- Reduced thermal peaks
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Reduced permeability
- Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.