MasterRoc MP 358 GS – Highly reactive, two component hydrophobic polyurethane injection resin for strata consolidation
MasterRoc MP 358 GS is a two component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically designed for rapid stabilization of strata where high compressive and bonding strength is needed.
Where is MasterRoc MP 358 GS applied?
- Consolidation of fractured rock in
- Permanent consolidation of broken coal in
development roadways and longwalls
- Sealing against gas and water
What are the advantages of MasterRoc MP 358 GS?
- Fast reacting material applied where
structural strength and flexibility is required.
- Reacts and expands in volume up to 1.5 times without water contact.
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14mm.
- Excellent compressive and bonding strength.
- Low sensitivity to water.
- Almost no increase in reaction temperature
in contact with water.
- Good bonding on wet and damp surfaces.