MasterSeal 735AT - An APP plastomeric bitumen torch-applied membrane with stabilized non-woven polyester felt reinforcement
MasterSeal 735AT is plastomeric modifiedbitumen waterproofing torch-applied membrane, with APP polymers which provides high softening point and excellent flexibility, along with great resistance against atmospheric agents and long lasting durability at environment temperature down to -10°C.
Where is MasterSeal 735AT bitumen torch-applied membrane applied?
- Ideal for general use in single or multi-layer
- Low slope concrete roofs, balconies, multistorey
car parks, lining sewerage canals
- Sub-grade structures
- Concrete or cemented flat surfaces that
What are the advantages of a MasterSeal 735AT plastomeric bitumen torch-applied membrane with stabilized non-woven polyester felt reinforcement?
- High softening point and excellent behavior
under high temperatures, making it ideal for
application during the summer
- Great flexibility
- Particularly suitable for roofs with slow
- Excellent durability and ageing
- Resistance to extremely high and low
- Maximum puncturing resistance (static and
- High tear resistance
- Good dimensional stability