Master Builders Solutions is committed to using its world-wide resources as a leading group in chemicals for the construction industry. Master Builders Solutions realizes the construction industry's visions by combining chemistry, material science and application technology at the highest level of competence. One of Master Builders Solutions' strategic business goals is to supply customers with products, systems and services that are high quality, safe and environmentally friendly while achieving optimum commercial efficiency. We want to contribute to the quality, sustainability, economic and environmental requirements of today and the future.
To achieve “excellence", a company has to produce the highest quality goods and services by using the available resources as effectively as possible while preserving a safe environment. Therefore, high standards have to be applied by managing environmental protection, safety, health and quality matters in all activities of Master Builders Solutions' companies.
The instruments by which we realize these objectives reflect in our environmental protection, health and safety policy hereafter described.
Master Builders Solutions Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited:
- is committed to continuous improvement in quality, safety and environment impact of our products
- compliance to exceed where possible to Federal, local legislation and international standards with respect to product quality, safety and environmental requirements.
- will develop and manufacture products in a planned and efficient manner to meet its customers' requirements in terms of performance, availability, delivery and price.
- commits to sustainable development by responsibly using natural resources, seeking to reduce their consumption, recycling where it cannot reuse, minimizing its output of waste and emissions.
- will strive to incorporate safety into all operations and products, eliminating risks where possible, minimizing risks where they cannot be eliminated.
- will analyze the safety and environmental impacts of all new processes and products prior to production and their launch into the marketplace and will advise customers on how to use and dispose of its products safely with the minimum impact on the environment.
- will collaborate to identify risks and opportunities to improve partnerships with our customers and working relationships with interrested parties (neighbors, authorities).
Quality, environmental and health and safety performance will be measured by the management teams who will establish objectives and seek continual improvement against their defined targets.
Scope of the Integrated Management SystemThe company's core business is to manufacture construction chemicals and supply quality products under the brand Master Builders Solutions.
The company's EHSQ management system's scope considers the internal and external issues and interested parties. It refers to the activities of the company in order to develop, procure, process, store and deliver a range of construction chemicals. Master Builders Solutions provides the following technical services:
Product application training