MasterRheobuild 620 - Retarding Superplasticising admixture for concrete
How does MasterRheobuild 620 work?
MasterRheobuild 620 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete.
- Ready mixed concrete
- Long hauls
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete containing Granulated Slag/ Pozzolans
- Mass concrete pours
- Hot weather concreting
What makes a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 620 is for < M-40 grade concrete with longer workability retention, mainly for Ready Mix concrete.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 620?
- Reduced thermal peaks
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Reduced permeability
- Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Provides lower in-place cost