MasterFlow 880 - Cementitious high strength, non-shrink, iron reinforced precision grout
What is MasterFlow 880?
MasterFlow 880 is a non-shrink, iron reinforced precision grout with high early and ultimate strengths. This cementitious grout is formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperature when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency. MasterFlow 880 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 10mm and 100mm.
Where is MasterFlow 880 recommended for?
MasterFlow 880 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10mm or more, particularly those requiring maximum dynamic load bearing and impact resistance such as:
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates and columns
- Crane rails, ball mills and crushers
- Rolling, stamping, drawing and finishing mills for the steel and aluminum industries
- Turbines, generators, pumps and centrifugal compressors
- Anchor bolts and bars
- "H" shaped steel columns and steel tube columns
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths
What makes MasterFlow 880 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 880 meets the needs for a high flow cementitious grout with high strength and high ability to take dynamic loading. The special non-rusting iron aggregate enables the MasterFlow 880 approach to have the ability to cope with dynamic loads like epoxies without the possibility of creep.
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 880?
- Iron reinforced – Contains inert iron aggregate as internal reinforcement, providing improved resistance to heavy impact, vertical and horizontal repetitive loading as well as rotational torque.
- High early strength – Ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures.
- High ultimate strength – Ensures permanence of the installation under static and repetitive loads.
- Flowable long-life cementitious grout – Easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting techniques.
- Extended working time – Facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump.
- Economical – Greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labor.
- Dense, non-shrink grout – Hardens free of bleeding, settlement, and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces.
- Easy to use – Requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride – Does not add to chloride load of a structure.