MasterGlenium - High-range water-reducing concrete admixtures
How do MasterGlenium high-range water-reducing admixtures work?
The MasterGlenium product offering from Master Builders Solutions comprises new generation high-range water-reducing admixtures that are specially formulated for applications where slump retention, high or early strengths, and durability are required. Concrete mixtures containing these premier products can be optimized for delivery in remote locations and for use in hot and cold climates.
What makes MasterGlenium a unique solution for concrete production?
The unrivalled technology and versatility of the MasterGlenium product portfolio excels in high performance areas such as high strength concrete, pumpability, self-consolidating concrete, low permeability, low water absorption concrete and low shrinkage applications. Its technology provides excellent concrete performance in both the fresh and hardened states with appealing surface appearances.
Based on the latest generation of polymer technology, the MasterGlenium admixture portfolio is made up of many customized and tailored molecules. This wide-range of solutions provides an unmatched space for producers to meet performance and placement challenges.
Having the right admixture partner is vital for success.
MasterGlenium ACE - Solution for the precast industry
MasterGlenium ACE is a superplasticizer developed for precast applications. When compared with conventional polycarboxylate ether (PCE) superplasticizers, the unique, proprietary molecular structure of MasterGlenium ACE makes it possible to:
- Obtain earlier development of heat of hydration.
- Faster development of hydration products.
- Develop higher strengths at a very early age of the precast concrete.
MasterGlenium SKY - Solution for the ready-mix concrete industry
MasterGlenium SKY is an innovative superplasticizer for the ready-mix concrete industry. When compared with other PCE superplasticizers, MasterGlenium SKY solves the needs of the ready-mix concrete industry by:
- Ensuring a constant high-quality concrete at low water to cement ratio.
- Providing concrete with extended workability at high temperatures, without delayed strength development.
- Ensuring concrete that meets the original specification from the fresh to the hardened stage.
- Offering a single, versatile concrete admixture for many types of applications and conditions.
Brochure - Introduction to Master Builders Solutions
MasterGlenium ACE 8560 LW: Technical Data Sheet
MasterGlenium ACE brochure: MasterGlenium
MasterGlenium SKY 8618: Technical Data Sheet
MasterGlenium SKY 8703: Technical Data Sheet