MasterSeal Protect 1812 - chemically resistant protective epoxy coating
How does MasterSeal Protect 1812 work?
MasterSeal Protect 1812 is used to provide a heavy duty, protective, waterproof and flexible coating. Widely used in the sewerage and waste water industry as well as other aggressive immersion conditions on cementitious and metal substrates.
What makes MasterSeal Protect 1812 a unique solution?
MasterSeal Protect 1812 meets the needs of customers who require a chemically resistant coating for waste water tanks and pylons without the risks of pitch modified materials.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal Protect 1812?
- Excellent over all chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance and flexibility
- VOC compliant to EN norms
- High build coating
- Easy application: Brush, roller, spray
- Non-carcinogenic and non – toxic
- Seamless finish
- Eco- friendly coating
- Excellent corrosion protection