MasterSeal Roof 3000- Liquid applied crack bridging waterproofing membrane for exposed situations
How does MasterSeal Roof 3000 work?
MasterSeal Roof 3000 provides a crack bridging and UV stable membrane that ensures that water does not penetrate the roof. MasterSeal Roof 3000 is based on hand applied moisture curing membranes and topcoats.
What makes MasterSeal Roof 3000 a unique solution?
MasterSeal Roof 3000 meets the needs of customers who need to waterproof concrete roof slabs and will have occasional foot traffic.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal Roof 3000?
- Crack bridging – Copes with existing cracks
- Long life - UV and weather resistant
- Easy to apply – using roller or squeegee and simple prestriping of cracks or joints,
- Attractive appearance – colours available
- Easy to clean and maintain - Very low dirt retention