MasterBrace ADH 1420 (formerly: Concresive 1420)
Epoxy Based, Flowable Adhesive
MasterBrace® ADH 1420 is epoxy based, solvent free, moisture tolerant, flowable adhesive with two parts for bonding freshly mixed and hardened concrete.
Complies with EN 1504-4 and EN 1504-6
Fields of Application
- Bonding freshly mixed concrete and hardened concrete
- Corrosion protection of reinforcement in structural repairs
- Priming the concrete substrates under repair mortars
- Bonding various building materials to each other, concrete, stone, metals etc.
- Chemical anchoring
Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or directly pouring.
- Perfect adhesion between the freshly mixed and hardened concrete.
- Provides a corrosion protection barrier on the reinforcement.