MasterSeal 620 is a bitumen rubber latex emulsion based waterproofing material
What is and where to use MasterSeal 620?
MasterSeal 620 – is a bitumen/rubber latex emulsion based perfectly adhering waterproofing material that forms a seamless, flexible, damp proof, and vapor proof membrane.
MasterSeal 620 application areas are:
- Damp-proofing structures: to provide an impervious damp-proof membrane on concrete and brick.
- Floors: to provide a sandwich membrane in new construction or a surface treatment.
- Walls: for interior and exterior walls.
- Roofs: for the maintenance of many types of roofs including built-up felt, asphalt, lead, zinc, aluminium, concrete, lightweight screeds, timber, slate, asbestos cement, corrugated iron, and as a vapour barrier.
- As an adhesive: for bonding wood blocks and wood mosaics, insulation board, expanded polystyrene and cork tiles and to provide a key for plastering.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 620?
- Single component.
- Ready to use and easy to apply.
- Applied by brush or squeegee
- Can be applied on fresh concrete and slightly damp surfaces.
- Forms seamless, permanent, moisture and water proof coating.
- Resistant to chemicals and salt solution in the soil
- Does not contain solvents and it is environmental friendly