MasterEmaco P 6001: Rapid-curing, reactive methacrylate resin primer for concrete
Formerly: Degadeck Primer
How does MasterEmaco P 6001 work?
MasterEmaco P 6001 is a rapid-curing, solvent free, low viscosity, 100% reactive methacrylate resin used to seal concrete substrates prior to the application of MasterEmaco S 6000 products and systems. MasterTop A 100 BPO is 50% dibenzoy peroxide (BPO) in granulated powder form to initiate the cure of the MasterEmaco resin.
- Horizontal or Vertical
- For use as a primer for MasterEmaco S 6000
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco P 6001?
- Solvent free, environmentally friendly
- UV resistance, exposure to sunlight does not affect product performance
- Compatible with other MBT methacrylate systems, provides complete systems approach to concrete protection
- Excellent bonding capabilities for ability to bond to concrete substrates
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco P 6001?
- Fast curing (1 hour) to allow fast return of traffic flow on highway and bridge projects, contributing directly to worker and driver safety
- Can be used at temperatures ranging from 14 to 104° F (-10 to 40° C) for extended application season
- Two-component for ease of installation, user friendly