MasterEmaco T 545DOT
Very rapid-setting chemical-action repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 545DOT work?
MasterEmaco T 545DOT is a one-component magnesium phosphate-based patching and repair mortar. This concrete repair and anchoring material has a minimum initial set time of 15 minutes and a minimum final set time of 25 minutes @ 70° F and takes rubber tire traffic in 45 minutes.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and formed vertical overhead repairs
- Applications requiring high-early strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
- Grouting applications such as anchor bolts, rebar, dowel rods and precast applications
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 545DOT?
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- Wide temperature use range from below freezing to hot weather exposures
- Air cure only, no wet curing compounds required
- Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to Portland cement concrete for more permanent repairs
- Higher sulfate resistance than conventional mortars
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 545DOT?
- Reaches 2,000 psi compressive strength in 1 hour to rapidly return repairs to service
- Very low drying shrinkage for improved bond to concrete for repair and anchoring applications
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals so it is usable in most environments