MasterEmaco ADH 501: Low viscosity, high modulus epoxy resin for crack injection
How does MasterEmaco ADH 501 work?
MasterEmaco ADH 501 is a two-component, low viscosity, high modulus epoxy resin formulation designed for high performance structural crack repair applications (ASTM C881). The application temperature range is 50 – 100 °F (10 – 38 °C).
- Crack injection
- Epoxy resin binder for mortar repair, patching and overlay of interior surfaces including aggregate
- Sealer for interior slabs and exterior aboveground slabs, decks, patios, driveways, parking garages and other structures
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 501?
- Pressure injection or gravity feed
- Low odor
- Structural repair of concrete cracks (less then ¼")
- Extended Gel/Cure Time
- Moisture insensitive
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- UL Certified - Drinking Water System
- Components (NSF/ANSI 61) Joining and Sealing
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 501?
- Non-shrink epoxy resin binder for mortar repair, patching and overlay of interior surfaces including aggregate. Designed for installation in damp conditions.
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities and UL certified for drinking water systems.
- Ideal for overhead and vertical repairs.