MasterEmaco ADH 502
General purpose non-sag structural concrete adhesive resin
How does MasterEmaco ADH 502 work?
MasterEmaco ADH 502 is a general purpose two-component non-sag epoxy for cap seal (crack injection) adhesive and repair applications. Its non-sag property is ideal for bonding most materials and ideal for both overhead and vertical repairs, using a standard caulking gun.It has an application temperature range between 40 – 110 °F (4 – 43 °C).
- Interior and exterior
- Structurally re-bond cracked concrete sections
- Re-bond delaminated concrete toppings
- Filling porous or honeycombed concrete or grout
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, and reinforcing bars
- Cap seal for crack injection
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 502?
- Low odor
- Solvent free
- Moisture insensitive
- 1:1 ratio in convenient cartridge
- 100% solids
- High modulus
- Wide application temperature range
- V/OH repairs
- Rapid cure, hard in 3 hours and 75 °F (24 °C)
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 502?
- Rapid cure time for structural repair of concrete cracks.
- Anchors bolts, dowels, and reinforcing bars, even in under-water environments.
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities and UL certified for drinking water systems.