MasterEmaco ADH 612
Hybrid, high-performance adhesive anchoring system
How does MasterEmaco ADH 612 work?
MasterEmaco ADH 612 is a two-component, code compliant, high-performance adhesive anchoring system tested to ACI 355.4 and ICC-ES AC318. The silane-cementitious hybrid formulation is a 3:1 mix ratio by volume providing outstanding performance with a wide installation temperature range between 5 to 104 °F (-15 to 40 °C).
- Structural steel anchoring columns, beams, trusses, racking, rails & barriers
- Retro-fitting and bracing reinforced concrete buildings subjected to earthquake displacement to resist deformation and wind resistant to resist elastic forces
- Threaded rod and reinforcing bar (rebar) into cracked or uncracked concrete
- Vertical down, horizontal, upwardly inclined and overhead installations
- Dry and water saturated concrete conditions
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 612?
- ICC-ES ESR-3770 evaluation report for cracked and uncracked concrete
- Florida Building Code (FBC) Compliant: 2014 and 2010
- Certified - Drinking Water System Components (NSF/ANSI 61) Joining and Sealing
- Service temperature range under short term loading conditions between 5 to 302 °F (-15 to 150 °C)
- Resists static, wind and earthquake loading in tension and shear (IBC Seismic Design Categories A – F)
- Full cure in 45 minutes at 77 °F (25 °C) Resists sustained loads up to 194 °F (90 °C)
- Withstands freeze-thaw conditions
- Non-sag consistency for anchoring in any orientation
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 612*?
- Resists static, wind, and earthquake loading in tension and shear.
- Anchoring in all seasons, for dry and water-saturated concrete conditions. Withstands freeze and thaw conditions.
- Vertical, horizontal and overhead installations.
* Certified - Drinking Water System Components (NSF/ANSI 61) Joining and Sealing