Sprayable chemical-resistant epoxy coating
How does MasterProtect 100CR work?
MasterProtect 100CR is a 100% solids, sprayable, high-build chemical-resistant epoxy coating. It is used to provide resistance to hydrogen sulfide attack in the water and sewage-treatment industries. MasterProtect 100CR eliminates the need for prefabricated or cast-in-place manhole liners.
- Vertical and overhead surfaces
- Non-traffic-bearing horizontal surfaces
- Interior and exterior below grade
- Applications requiring resistance to hydrogen sulfide
- Rehabilitating manholes
- Lining large diameter pipes
- Lift stations and pumping stations
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 100CR?
- High-build material, sprayable up to 80 mils thick
- Low odor, suitable for application in
- confined spaces
- 100% solids, meets all federal and state VOC regulations
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 100CR?
- Epoxy chemistry for excellent resistance to hydrogen sulfide and many industrial chemicals; high bond strength
- Moisture insensitive, cures well in damp environments