New Generation Plasticizing Admixture
How does MasterCast 1000 work?
MasterCast 1000 plasticizing admixture is based on a unique, patented chemistry specially formulated to enhance the production efficiency and aesthetic appeal of manufactured concrete products, especially those made with manufactured sand or other harsh materials. As compared to traditional plasticizing chemistries, MasterCast 1000 admixture additionally disperses cement, pozzolans, and integral pigments, further reduces compaction/extrusion resistance, and improves both material feed and distribution. This results in increased compressive and flexural strengths, faster production rates, and improved surface finish characteristics.
Recommended uses for MasterCast 1000:
- Concrete blocks
- Pavers and patio slabs
- Segmental retaining walls
- Hollow core slabs
- Concrete pipes
- Concrete roof tiles
What are the unique features of MasterCast 1000?
- Allows for increased use of manufactured sands
- Flexible dosage range
- Excellent mix flowability and extrusion properties
- Optimized dispersing and lubricating mechanisms
- Reduces stickiness in problematic mix designs
- Unique plasticizing technology that fully exploits cementitious potentials yielding higher early- and ultimate-strengths
What are the benefits of MasterCast 1000?
- Increases production rates
- Increases compressive and flexural strengths
- Improves color and texture uniformity
- Reduces breakage, culls, and surface defects
- Extends mold life and reduces machine wear
- Assists material fill of large format machinery and constricted mold designs
- Increases mix moisture tolerance and produces consistent results at higher w/c