MasterCast 750 HS
Plasticizing admixture for concrete production
How does MasterCast 750HS work?
MasterCast 750HS admixture is a new generation plasticizer based on MasterGlenium polycarboxylate dispersant technology. This unique chemistry maximizes production efficiency through its cement dispersing and reactive lubricant mechanisms.
- Concrete blocks
- Dry-cast pipes
- Paving stones
- Hollow-core planks
- Concrete roofing tiles
- Segmental retaining wall units
What are the unique features of MasterCast 750HS?
- Moderate to heavy swipe texture
- Advanced cement and pigment dispersion
- Provides optimal material flow and extrusion characteristics
What are the benefits of MasterCast 750HS?
- Increases production rate
- Added visual appeal
- Increases compressive and flexural strengths
- Improves compactability
- Reduces breakage and culls
- Potential cement reduction
- Extends life of molds and machine parts
- Increases overall profitability