MasterSuna RCT 323
Admixture for Returned Concrete Treatment
How does MasterSuna RCT 323 work?
MasterSuna RCT 323 admixture is a one-component product that is formulated to treat returned fresh concrete for subsequent beneficial use. It is an engineered powdered polymer that gels the fresh concrete resulting in very rapid stiffening and significantly minimizes cement hydration and strength development.
MasterSuna RCT 323 admixture comes in water-soluble bags and is added directly into the drum of the ready-mixed concrete truck. MasterSuna RCT 323 admixture allows concrete producers to develop a returned concrete solution that eliminates the need for onsite concrete crushing and disposal into landfills.
What are the unique features of MasterSuna RCT 323?
- Low dosage for ease of use
- Fixed dosage to treat a variety of returned concrete mixtures
- Fast acting – gels fresh concrete and provides rapid stiffening in two to five minutes
What are the benefits of MasterSuna RCT 323?
- Provides concrete producers with a cost-effective solution to address returned fresh concrete
- Eliminates the need for onsite concrete crushing, which improves safety and reduces the carbon footprint
- Creates an environmentally sustainable solution to address the issue of returned concrete by diverting a waste material into beneficial applications
Watch MasterSuna RCT 323 convert waste concrete to backfill (1:20)
Watch this on-site demo to learn more about MasterSuna RCT 323 (25:00):
Watch a mortar mixture convert to solid in 45 seconds
This real-time simulation shows what happens when MasterSuna RCT 323 admixture is added to treat and reuse returned concrete (1:26):
Watch MasterSuna RCT 323 Admixture Instructions for Use
Treating returned concrete with MasterSuna RCT 323 is as easy as 1-2-3 (1:25):
MasterSuna RCT 323 Data Sheet
MasterSuna RCT 323 Data Sheet (French)
MasterSuna RCT 323 Data Sheet (Spanish)
MasterSuna RCT 323 Instructional Placard (Canada) - French
MasterSuna RCT 323 Instructional Placard (US) - Spanish
MasterSuna RCT 323 Instructional Poster (Canada) - French
MasterSuna RCT 323 Instructional Poster (US) - Spanish
MasterSuna RCT 323 Technical Note