High-range water-reducing admixture with fast setting and high early compressive strength
How does MasterGlenium 7710 work?
MasterGlenium 7710 high-range water-reducing admixture is very effective in improving day-to-day control of concrete production. This is accomplished by providing fast setting and high-early compressive strength development. MasterGlenium 7710 admixture meets ASTM C 494 compliance requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- Concrete requiring high-early compressive strength development
- Applications requiring rapid setting of concrete
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed
- Producing self-consolidating concrete
- Concrete with varying water reduction requirements (10-40%)
What are the unique features of MasterGlenium 7710?
- Superior early strengths
- Superior ultimate strengths
- Rapid setting
- Consistent air entrainment
- Dosage flexibility
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium 7710?
- Consistent placement operations
- Optimized mixture costs
- Reduction in patching costs
- Increased productivity
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Less QC support
- Fewer rejected loads
- Faster form turnover