High-range water-reducing admixture
How does MasterGlenium 7925 work?
MasterGlenium 7925 ready-to-use high-range water-reducing admixture is based on the next generation of polycarboxylate technology. This technology incorporates state-of-the-art molecular engineering to provide fast wet-out of powder materials. It is effective in improving the day-to-day production efficiency of a concrete plant by rapidly dispersing powder materials in concrete mixtures, thereby minimizing mixing time. It is formulated to meet ASTM C 494 requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- Concrete requiring high-early compressive strength development
- Concrete mixtures with low w/cm and/or high powder contents
- Production of self-consolidating concrete (SCC) mixtures
Features of MasterGlenium 7925
- Dosage flexibility
- Rapid cement dispersion
- Superior early and ultimate strengths
Benefits of MasterGlenium 7925
- Optimized mixture costs
- Shorter mixing time in central mixers
- Increased productivity
- Greater batch-to-batch consistency