High-range water-reducing admixture
How does MasterRheobuild 1000 work?
MasterRheobuild 1000 high-range, water-reducing admixture is formulated to produce rheoplastic concrete. Rheoplastic concrete flows easily, maintaining high plasticity for time periods longer than conventional super-plasticized concrete. Rheoplastic concrete has the low water-cementitious materials ratio of no-slump concrete, providing excellent engineering (hardened) properties. The slump-retention characteristics of rheoplastic concrete permit the addition of MasterRheobuild 1000 admixture at the batch plant. MasterRheobuild 1000 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- Concrete where high plasticity, normal-setting characteristics and accelerated strengths are desired
- Prestressed, precast and ready-mixed concrete applications
- Civil and mining applications
What are the unique features of MasterRheobuild 1000?
In the plastic state:
- Range of 8-11 in. (200-280 mm)
- Extended slump retention
- Controlled set times
- Cohesive and non-segregating
- Minimal bleed water
In the hardened state:
- Higher earlier strengths than can be achieved with conventional high-range water reducers
- Increased ultimate compressive strength
- Higher modulus of elasticity
- Improved bond strength to steel
- Low permeability
- High durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Highly reliable in-place structural integrity
What are the benefits of MasterRheobuild 1000?
- Less dependence on consolidation energy
- Job time and cost reduced through higher productivity rates and/or reduced labor
- Early strength allows for accelerated construction methods, resulting in completion dates ahead of schedule
- Engineering specification changes can allow for greater limits on the free-fall of concrete, lift heights, concrete temperatures and potential economic mixture adjustments
MasterRheobuild 1000 Data Sheet
MasterRheobuild 1000 Data Sheet (French)