Mid-range water-reducing concrete admixture provides enhanced later-age strength
How does MasterPolyheed 1020 work?
MasterPolyheed 1020 admixture is a patent-pending ready-to-use mid-range water-reducing admixture. MasterPolyheed 1020 admixture is very effective in producing concrete with different levels of workability and with enhanced finishing characteristics. MasterPolyheed 1020 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- All concrete applications where superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities are desired, in particular, flatwork, pumped concrete and pervious concrete
- Concrete containing manufactured sand and harsh concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterPolyheed 1020?
- Based on MasterGlenium technology
- Dosage flexibility – provides up to 20% water reduction
- Reduced water content for a given level of workability
- Provides better slump retention
- Provides excellent workability
- Enhanced later-age strength
- Provides excellent finishability, even with manufactured sands and in lean mixtures
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 1020?
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a multi-purpose admixture meeting the performance requirements for ASTM Type A or Type F admixtures
- Faster setting at higher dosages compared to other mid-range water-reducing admixtures
- Enhanced concrete flowability, strength and durability
- Reduces effort required to finish
- Provides lower in-place cost
- Increases service life of structures