Powdered Masonry Water-Repellent Admixture
How does MasterPel 210E work?
MasterPel 210E admixture is a highly efficient powdered water-repellent admixture for use in dry-blended facilities that produce masonry mortar mixes. This waterredispersible silane-based water-repellent admixture contains a fine mineral filler that provides excellent water repellency. MasterPel 210E admixture is compatible with the MasterPel Water Repellent Admixture System, an innovative technology available from BASF.
- For use in the masonry mortar mixes as part of the water-repellent system to increase water repellency.
What are the unique features of MasterPel 210E?
- Outstanding water repellency
- High efficiency (low dosage rate)
- Excellent ability to mix with water (water redispersible technology)
- Compatible with the MasterPel Water Repellent Admixture System from BASF
What are the benefits of MasterPel 210E?
- Improves water repellency characteristics
- Reduces water absorption rate
- Helps control efflorescence
- Minimizes the need for post-applied sealers