MasterBrace SAT 4700
Low-temperature cure epoxy encapsulation resin
How does MasterBrace SAT 4700 work?
MasterBrace SAT 4700 is a 100% solids, low viscosity epoxy material that is used to encapsulate MasterBrace carbon and glass fiber fabrics. Based on a unique amine curing agent technology, MasterBrace SAT 4700 is designed to cure at ambient temperatures as low as 40° F (5° C) and substrate temperatures as low as 32° F (0° C).
When reinforced with MasterBrace fiber fabrics, the MasterBrace SAT 4700 cures to provide a high performance FRP laminate. The resulting FRP laminate can provide additional strength to concrete, masonry, steel, and wood structural elements.
- Used to encapsulate any MasterBrace fabric in low temperature environments
What are the unique features of MasterBrace SAT 4700?
- Used to encapsulate any MasterBrace fabric
- 100% solids epoxy
- Low odor
- Low VOC’s
- Suitable for low-temperature application
- Can be applied if temperature is 40° F and rising
What are the benefits of MasterBrace SAT 4700?
- Moderate viscosity
- Can be applied in vertical and overhead applications, but still adequately saturates MasterBrace fabrics
- Extends application window in cooler conditions