MasterEmaco ADH 327RS
Liquid epoxy concrete bonding adhesive for vertical, overhead and horizontal applications
How does MasterEmaco ADH 327RS work?
MasterEmaco ADH 327RS is a two-component 100% solids non-sag epoxy adhesive. It is used for vertical, overhead, and horizontal applications. It is recommended for short-term or moderate-intensity loads and application when ambient or concrete-surface temperatures are in the 32 to 50° F (0 to 10° C) range. It may also be used between 50 and 70° F (10 and 21° C) when rapid curing is required.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces
- Sealing surfaces before epoxy injection
- Pinning loose or broken masonry
- Bonding of rigid materials
- Fairing uneven surfaces, filling gaps and joints
- Grouting bolts, dowels, and rebar into concrete
- As a rigid, pick-proof security sealant
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 327RS?
- Moisture insensitive bonds to damp surfaces
- Ease of installation
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 327RS?
- Non-sag gel consistency ideal for overhead application
- Cures quickly at moderate temperatures to minimize downtime