MasterEmaco N 400RS: Rapid-setting polymer-modified high-build repair mortar for vertical and overhead surfaces
Formerly: HBA Repair Mortar
How does MasterEmaco N 400RS work?
MasterEmaco N 400RS is a two-component polymer-modified rapid-setting mortar. It is used to repair vertical and overhead concrete surfaces in deep lifts.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above and below grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 400RS?
- Very high-build; up to 3" on vertical and 1 ½” on overhead surfaces
- Low chloride permeability provides protection against carbon dioxide and chloride intrusion
- Readily mixes with MasterEmaco A 400 to produce a workable consistency
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 400RS?
- Very rapid setting so repairs can be returned to service within hours
- Shrinkage compensation minimizes stresses on the bond line
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability
On the Job Videos