MasterEmaco S 440MC
Flowable micro concrete
How does MasterEmaco S 440MC work?
MasterEmaco S 440MC is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated micro concrete. It is designed for large volume structural repairs from 3/4" (19 mm) to full depth.
- Interior and exterior
- Large volume structural repairs
- Repair or replacement of concrete elements
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 440MC?
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in plastic and hardened states
- Low permeability protects against carbon dioxide and chloride intrusion
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance for durability in cold, wet environments
- Self-consolidation minimizes honeycombing without vibration
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 440MC?
- High-early strength allows early form removal
- Flowability makes it ideal for placement by pumping or pouring into congested locations
- High bond strength for self-bonding to SSD concrete substrates