MasterEmaco S 466CI: Flowable structural-repair concrete with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: Emaco S66 CI
How does MasterEmaco S 466CI work?
MasterEmaco S 466CI is a flowable, shrinkage-compensated repair concrete. It is designed for large volume repairs, including structural elements in applications from 1" (50 mm) to full depth. It has a unique formulation that provides excellent bond, resistance to sulfates and chlorides, high electrical resistivity, low permeability, high-compressive strengths, and protection from corrosion.
- Interior and exterior
- Large volume structural repairs
- Repair or replacement of concrete elements
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 466CI?
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- High compressive strength
- Abrasion resistant for repairs requiring protection from vehicular traffic
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 466CI?
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance for durability in cold, wet environments
- Flowability makes it ideal for placement by pumping or pouring into congested locations
- Shrinkage-compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage reducing stress at the bond line
On the Job Videos